Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
Academic Holds for Unpaid Parking Citations
If you owe $300 or more to Parking and Transportation Services due to outstanding unpaid citations, an Academic Hold will be placed on your student record. This means that you will not be able to register for classes until those citations are paid or cleared.
For detailed information, read the PTS Registration Holds FAQ webpage.
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- I’m not sure if I have outstanding parking citations. How can I check?
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- Why do I have an advising hold?