Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
Academic Holds for Unpaid Parking Citations
If you owe $300 or more to Parking and Transportation Services due to outstanding unpaid citations, an Academic Hold will be placed on your student record. This means that you will not be able to register for classes until those citations are paid or cleared.
For detailed information, read the PTS Registration Holds FAQ webpage.
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- I’m not sure if I have outstanding parking citations. How can I check?
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- Why do I have an advising hold?