Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Where are the Japanese Gardens?
George and Sakaye Aratani Japanese Gardens
The George and Sakaye Aratani Japanese Garden fosters an appreciation of nature and Japanese culture and features traditional Asian flora, creating a peaceful paradise in the midst of the campus.
The Japanese Gardens are located behind the CLA Building (Bldg. 98) next to the Rose Garden. You may take a virtual tour of the Japanese Garden and other campus landmarks at the Virtual Tours website.
- What are some of your campus landmarks?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Where is your school located?
- What services are offered for international students?