Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - What are some of your campus landmarks?
Cal Poly Pomona is known for the beauty of its campus and has several building and open spaces that are unique landmarks.
These include Agriscapes/Farm Store, the Biotechnology Building, BioTrek, the CLA Building, the Japanese Garden, the Rose Garden, the University Library, the John T. Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies, Bronco Commons, Union Plaza (the old stables), University Quad, the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center and many more.
To take a virtual tour of our campus and landmarks, go to our 360 Panoramas website.
- What is the W.K. Kellogg Commemorative Rose Garden?
- Where are the Japanese Gardens?
- What are some campus traditions?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?