Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
Holidays and Campus Closures
For information about holidays and campus closures, visit the Holiday Observances website.
Cal Poly Pomona departments and offices are typically open during the academic year Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- When do classes begin and end?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What religious holidays are observed at Cal Poly Pomona?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Can I apply online?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How much are tuition and fees?