Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
Applying for the Renaissance Scholars Program
To apply for the Renaissance Scholars program, first complete the California State University (CSU) undergraduate application for admission during the initial application filing period (October 1 through November 30 of the previous fall). The application is available online at the Cal State Apply website.
Next, please contact Renaissance Scholars at (909) 869-3169 to request an application packet, as well as any additional forms necessary to apply to the Renaissance Scholars program.
For additional information about Renaissance Scholars go to the Renaissance Scholars website.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the Renaissance Scholars Program?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- How do I register for orientation?