Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Where do I send my transcripts?
If you are mailing transcripts, have them mailed to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning. Cal Poly Pomona accepts electronic transcripts through eTranscripts California, SPEEDE and Parchment. Emailed transcripts cannot be accepted.
Please check your To Do List in BroncoDirect for the document deadline so that we receive your information by the deadline.
Cal Poly Pomona
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
CLA Bldg, 2nd floor
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is Data Retrieval?