Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How can I request military credit?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - What is Poly Nights?
If you are an entering freshmen, your mandatory orientation program includes three days and two nights on campus. This allows you to gain the full range of Cal Poly Pomona experiences and thoroughly explore the campus and become a part of the campus community.
The cost for Poly Nights is included in your Orientation Registration Fee.
More information about your orientation program is available at the Orientation Services
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?