Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
All entering freshmen are required to stay overnight during Orientation to get the full benefit of the experience.
If you have special circumstances that prevent you from staying on campus, you must speak directly to the Senior Coordinator of Orientation Services at 909.869.3604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer fee waivers?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Where do I park for orientation?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Can I be waived from a prerequisite?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- Do you offer health insurance?