Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
All entering freshmen are required to stay overnight during Orientation to get the full benefit of the experience.
If you have special circumstances that prevent you from staying on campus, you must speak directly to the Senior Coordinator of Orientation Services at 909.869.3604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer fee waivers?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Where do I park for orientation?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Can I be waived from a prerequisite?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- Do you offer health insurance?