Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T)
A student at a California Community College who earns an Associate Degree for Transfer is guaranteed admission with junior standing to a CSU campus and given priority admission over other transfer applicants when applying to a local CSU campus or non-impacted programs.
If you are applying to an impacted program or campus, AA-T and AS-T are given priority consideration fro admission.
If you have completed an Associate of Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or Associate of Science for Transfer (AS-T) program at your community college that is deemed similar to Cal Poly Pomona's major, you are able to complete your remaining requirements within 60 semester units.
For more information, please to the Associate Degree for Transfer website.
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
- When will I receive my diploma?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I know if I qualified for the Associate Degree for Transfer program?
- What are your admission requirements?