Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I repeat a class?
Our Best Answer - How do I know if I qualified for the Associate Degree for Transfer program?
Associate Degree for Transfer Program Eligibility
The Associate Degree for Transfer Program is available for specific academic programs. To know if you qualify, you first contact your community college counselor to determine if you qualify and to create an educational plan prior to your admission.
If you do qualify and you complete the requirements, we will place an indicator on your Degree Progress Report at Cal Poly Pomona.
For more information, please visit the Associate Degree for Transfer website.
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- When will I receive my diploma?