Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I know if I qualified for the Associate Degree for Transfer program?
Associate Degree for Transfer Program Eligibility
The Associate Degree for Transfer Program is available for specific academic programs. To know if you qualify, you first contact your community college counselor to determine if you qualify and to create an educational plan prior to your admission.
If you do qualify and you complete the requirements, we will place an indicator on your Degree Progress Report at Cal Poly Pomona.
For more information, please visit the Associate Degree for Transfer website.
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When will I receive my diploma?
- What is a road map?