Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Who can I see to determine what I need to do to finish up my degree I started years ago?
Return to Cal Poly Pomona to Complete Degree Requirements
If you attended Cal Poly Pomona several years ago and wish to return to complete your degree requirements, please contact the academic department to schedule a meeting with an academic advisor. An advisor can review your remaining requirements and procedures to understand your options to complete your degree.
If you have only been absent from Cal Poly Pomona for two quarters, you are still considered an active student and may enroll without going through any additional process.
- When do classes begin and end?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How will I finish a course sequence if I started it in quarters and will finish it in semesters?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?