Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?
If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909-869-3070 from a cell phone or dial 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly. To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Management website. You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety. For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you about any campus emergency, visit the Emergency Communicationpage. Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have listed in BroncoDirect.
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?