Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?

Emergency Procedures

If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909.869.3070 if you are calling from a cell phone or dialing 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly.

To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Preparedness Resources information on the Cal Poly Pomona website.   You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety on this link.

For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you and keep you informed about any campus emergency,  all this information is available on the Emergency Communication website.  Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have on your CPP account.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?