Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?
If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909.869.3070 if you are calling from a cell phone or dialing 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly.
To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Preparedness Resources information on the Cal Poly Pomona website. You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety on this link.
For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you and keep you informed about any campus emergency, all this information is available on the Emergency Communication website. Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have on your CPP account.
- What is the Broncos Care Basic Needs Program?
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a health center on campus?