Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I pay my tuition?
Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?
If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909-869-3070 from a cell phone or dial 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly. To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Management website. You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety. For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you about any campus emergency, visit the Emergency Communicationpage. Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have listed in BroncoDirect.
- What is the Broncos Care Basic Needs Program?
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a health center on campus?