Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?
If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909-869-3070 from a cell phone or dial 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly. To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Management website. You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety. For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you about any campus emergency, visit the Emergency Communicationpage. Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have listed in BroncoDirect.
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is your school mascot?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?