Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?
If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909.869.3070 if you are calling from a cell phone or dialing 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly.
To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Preparedness Resources information on the Cal Poly Pomona website. You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety on this link.
For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you and keep you informed about any campus emergency, all this information is available on the Emergency Communication website. Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have on your CPP account.
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What do I bring to Orientation?