Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get discount tickets?
Cal Poly Pomona's ASI Game Room Etc., located in the Bronco Student Center (BSC, Bldg. 35-1110) is an arcade and box office and also serves as the official Lost and Found on campus. The Box Office offers discounted tickets to amusement parks, movie theaters, Metro & Foothill Transit passes, zoos and aquariums, and other miscellaneous recreation. For more information on venues and pricing, please visit ASI's Games Room Etc. Box Office webpage, or call them directly at 909.869.4467.
Discounts to campus events or programs, such as Cal Poly Pomona Day at the Fair, are offered at different times during the year.
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Where can I find out about events on campus?
- What meal plans are available?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- How do I get tickets for the graduation ceremony?