Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - When can I get my class syllabus?
Your class syllabus is usually handed out by your instructor on the first day of class or, for some classes, the instructor will direct you to Blackboard. You can log into Blackboard to see if it is posted in advance, but that is not the usual procedure.
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- Will I be able to transfer courses I take during the summer at a community college to Cal Poly Pomona?
- What is CSU Fully Online?
- When can I get my class syllabus?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- When will I get my Middle Class Scholarship?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do I have to pay for my waitlisted classes?
- How do I check my current position on the waitlist?