Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - When can I get my class syllabus?
Your class syllabus is usually handed out by your instructor on the first day of class or, for some classes, the instructor will direct you to Blackboard. You can log into Blackboard to see if it is posted in advance, but that is not the usual procedure.
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- Will I be able to transfer courses I take during the summer at a community college to Cal Poly Pomona?
- What is CourseMatch?
- When can I get my class syllabus?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- When can I register for summer courses?
- When will I get my Middle Class Scholarship?
- Do you have any academic support programs?