Our Best Answer - Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
Orientation Fee Deferment (OFD)
After you register for Orientation, you may request for an Orientation Fee Deferment (OFD). Fee deferments are not guaranteed and must be requested. Approved fee deferments only defer the cost of the student fees, not guest fees.
If approved, your orientation fee would be deferred if you have been awarded financial aid. It is postponed until after Financial Aid is disbursed—typically 10 days before the start of the semester.
If your financial aid or admission status changes, you are still required to pay the fee if you attended orientation.
To request a fee deferment, contact Orientation Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your Bronco ID #).
- How do I pay for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- Can I defer my admission?
- How much are library fines?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What are the fees at the school?
- When is orientation?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is BroncoDirect?