Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
Orientation Fee Deferment
After you register for Orientation, your payment of orientation fees can be deferred if you have been awarded financial aid. Your payment will be deferred until your financial aid is disbursed. If your financial aid or admission status changes, you are still required to pay the fee if you have attended orientation.
Fee deferments are not guaranteed and must be requested. Approved fee deferments only defer the cost of the student fees, not guest fees.
To request a fee waiver, contact Orientation Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Fee Deferment Form (please include your Bronco ID #).
- How do I pay for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- Can I defer my admission?
- How much are library fines?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?