Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
Our Best Answer - What can I do, if I am unable to attend the available orientations?
Scheduling an Alternative Orientation Date
If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled orientation dates, please contact Orientation Services directly by email, or by phone at 909.869.3604. Please include your BroncoID number in your communication.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?