Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What can I do, if I am unable to attend the available orientations?
Scheduling an Alternative Orientation Date
If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled orientation dates, please contact Orientation Services directly by email, or by phone at 909.869.3604. Please include your BroncoID number in your communication.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?