Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?

Accessing Your Transfer Credit Report

If you are a current Cal Poly Pomona student or an entering undergraduate transfer  who has attended orientation, you may obtain your Transfer Credit Report (TCR) online through your Student Center on BroncoDirect.  Go to the"other academics..." drop box under Academics and click on Transfer Credit Report. 

To learn how to access and read your TCR, watch the how-to video below.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?