Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I transfer from a community college?
Maximum Transferable Units
If you are transferring from a community college, the maximum number of units that can be applied toward your unit requirement at Cal Poly Pomona is 70 semester units (or 105 quarter units).
If you have units that exceed this maximum, the excess courses may satisfy a degree requirement but you will not receive any additional unit credit.
Please go to Transfer Credit for additional information.
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How many units can I register for?
- What is an academic credit?
- Where is your school located?