Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I transfer from a community college?
Maximum Transferable Units
If you are transferring from a community college, the maximum number of units that can be applied toward your unit requirement at Cal Poly Pomona is 105 quarter units (or 70 semester units).
If you have units that exceed this maximum, the excess courses may satisfy a degree requirement but you will not receive any additional unit credit.
Please go to Transfer Credit for additional information.
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How many units can I register for?
- What is an academic credit?
- Where is your school located?