Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I transfer from a community college?
Maximum Transferable Units
If you are transferring from a community college, the maximum number of units that can be applied toward your unit requirement at Cal Poly Pomona is 70 semester units (or 105 quarter units).
If you have units that exceed this maximum, the excess courses may satisfy a degree requirement but you will not receive any additional unit credit.
Please go to Transfer Credit for additional information.
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How many units can I register for?
- What is an academic credit?
- Where is your school located?