Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - When is summer session?
Summer 2018 will be one 5-week session. For all information about summer session, visit the Summer@CPP website.
- How do I register for classes?
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I get my grades?
- When are term breaks?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- When can I register for summer courses?
- How do I drop a class?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
- What is Summer Bridge?
- What is my curriculum year?