Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Is there a pharmacy on campus?
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) has a Pharmacy located in the Health Center, Bldg.46. You can fill prescriptions that are issued by the clinicians on campus, as well as those written by outside doctors provided the medication is part of their formulary. Please call ahead (909-869-2744) to ensure the medication is available at the SHCS Pharmacy.
All medications, including a variety of over-the-counter medications, are sold at cost. Payment is required at the time of purchase. Patients are responsible for submitting any expenses to their own insurance company for reimbursement.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Where can I print on campus?