Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Is there a pharmacy on campus?
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) has a Pharmacy located in the Health Center, Bldg.46. You can fill prescriptions that are issued by the clinicians on campus, as well as those written by outside doctors provided the medication is part of their formulary. Please call ahead (909-869-2744) to ensure the medication is available at the SHCS Pharmacy.
All medications, including a variety of over-the-counter medications, are sold at cost. Payment is required at the time of purchase. Patients are responsible for submitting any expenses to their own insurance company for reimbursement.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Where can I get free printing on campus?