Our Best Answer - How do I know if my admission application is complete?
Complete Admission Application
Once you apply for admission, you will be notified of any documents you need to provide or actions you need to take to complete your application and the deadline for receipt of your transcripts or other documents by the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
When a required document is received by Admissions & Enrollment Planning, you will receive an email showing what documents have been received and which still need to be submitted.
You can also check your To Do List in BroncoDirect to see which of your documents have been received and which are still required. Go to BroncoDirect and click Admissions under Applicant Self Services and then View My To Do List. Once all the required documents have been received, your application is considered complete and will be reviewed to determine your eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional documents or steps may be requested at a later time so continue to check your email and checklist on a regular basis.
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is an ECD?
- When is the application deadline?
- When is summer session?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is BroncoDirect?