Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - How do I know if my admission application is complete?
Complete Admission Application
Once you apply for admission, you will be notified of any documents you need to provide or actions you need to take to complete your application and the deadline for receipt of your transcripts or other documents by the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
When a required document is received by Admissions & Enrollment Planning, you will receive an email showing what documents have been received and which still need to be submitted.
You can also check your To Do List in BroncoDirect to see which of your documents have been received and which are still required. Go to BroncoDirect and click Admissions under Applicant Self Services and then View My To Do List. Once all the required documents have been received, your application is considered complete and will be reviewed to determine your eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional documents or steps may be requested at a later time so continue to check your email and checklist on a regular basis.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is an ECD?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When is the application deadline?
- When is summer session?