Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay for my waitlisted classes?
You are only required to pay for classes in which you have been fully enrolled. Once you have been moved from the waitlist to enrolled status, your fees may change if you are going from part-time fees (6 or less units) to full-time fees (6.1 units or more). If you are a non-resident students, you also pay an additional $248 per unit for courses in which you are enrolled.
For more information about the waitlist process, go to the Waitlisting website.
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I check my current position on the waitlist?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Do you have a waiting list?
- What are your admission requirements?