Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - Do you have any academic support programs?
ACADEMIC & LEARNING SUPPORT PROGRAMS
If you want to improve your academic skills and learn how to be a successful student, several programs are available to you. Many of these programs offer transition to the campus, tutoring, college survival skills workshops, academic excellence workshops, collaborative group work, peer mentors, personal support and some offer field trips or connections to industry.
You can find more information about these programs and learn which programs would best meet your needs by visiting the Support Services directory at Student Success Central.
These programs include QUEST for engineering or computer science majors; the MEP Program for engineering students; ARCHES students who are traditionally underrepresented in higher education, first- generation, low income and/or have disabilities; SEES for underrepresented minority students in the College of Science; Renaissance Scholars for former foster youth, and the Educational Opportunity Program for entering students from families with low income.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is academic advising?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- Where can I get advising?