Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
Student Health Fee
The Student Health Fee, included in your tuition bill, is a mandatory fee that provides access and services to Student Health Services (SHS) each term. It is NOT considered insurance, as it covers only those services provided on campus when the facilities are open.
Outside insurance is strongly advised for those times when SHS is closed or when more specialized care may be needed. The Student Health Fee is not considered insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
For further information, please see Mandatory Health Fee.
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What does my health fee cover?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?