Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
The Student Health Fee, included in your tuition bill, is a mandatory fee that provides access and services to Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) each quarter. It is NOT considered insurance, as it covers only those services provided on campus when the facilities are open.
Outside insurance is strongly advised for those times when SHCS is closed or when more specialized care may be needed. The Student Health Fee is not considered insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
For further information, please see Mandatory Health Fee.
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What does my health fee cover?
- Can I opt out of any fees?