Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
The Student Health Fee, included in your tuition bill, is a mandatory fee that provides access and services to Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) each term. It is NOT considered insurance, as it covers only those services provided on campus when the facilities are open.
Outside insurance is strongly advised for those times when SHCS is closed or when more specialized care may be needed. The Student Health Fee is not considered insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
For further information, please see Mandatory Health Fee.
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What does my health fee cover?
- Can I opt out of any fees?