Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - What is Open University?
If you are not a current Cal Poly Pomona student you can take classes at Cal Poly Pomona and earn college credits. Open University is open to the general public. It is ideal for those who want to take a college level courses, but do not want to go through the process of formal admission to the university.
If you are considering a Master's program, you can take prerequisite classes while you decide the right time to apply for a program. Many people take classes to expand or update their job skills and marketability.
Need a few classes to finish your degree? If so, Open University may be a great option for you.
To learn more or enroll, visit the College of Extended University website or call 909.869.2288.
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- How and when was Cal Poly Pomona founded?