Our Best Answer - What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
Bronco Student Center
Operated by Associated Students, Inc. (ASI), the Bronco Student Center (BSC) is the social hub for diverse programs and services that bring together students, faculty, staff and guests of the University. The BSC (Bldg. 35) is centrally located just west of the University Bookstore and east of the University Library.
With over 129,000 square feet of space, the Bronco Student Center is a place where you can grab a bite to eat, schedule or attend meetings and events, relax in one of several lounges, and study between classes. The BSC is also home to the Associated Students, Inc. offices, where students can access their club accounts and connect with their elected Student Government leadership. Additional services include:
- The Food Court where you will find a variety of options, Saddles Cafe (proudly serving Starbucks), Subway, Qdoba, Round Table Pizza, Poly Fresh convenience store, and Hibachi-San.
- There are three banking options provided in the BSC—the Cal Poly Pomona Credit Union (exterior ATM access provided), a Wells Fargo ATM, and a Bank of America ATM.
- Bronco Copy n’ Mail is conveniently located in the BSC to serve all of the printing and copying needs for the campus. US Postal services are also provided and mail is picked up Monday through Friday at 3:00pm.
- Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to find ways to be more sustainable and one way is through the campus Rideshare program, which as an office located on the second floor of the BSC. Rideshare can connect you with a carpool partner, join a vanpool, or find out options for public transportation. In addition, Metro and Foothill Transit TAP cards are also available for sale through the Box Office in the Games Room Etc. on the first floor of the BSC.
- The Games Room Etc. is a popular student lounge and social center. Located on the first floor of the BSC, students enjoy games such as pool, ping pong, arcade games, X-box, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and Foosball . Purchase discounted tickets to various Amusement Parks, movie theatres and other locations at the Box Office located inside the Games Room Etc. The Box Office can be reached at 909-869-4467.
- The Poly Pantry, Cal Poly Pomona’s food pantry serving students in need, is also located in the Bronco Student Center. The Poly Pantry is just one aspect of the University’s Basic Needs Initiative established to help students have the sustenance, shelter, and care they need to be successful in their academic pursuits. More information about all of the Basic Needs programs and services can be found at the Broncos Care Basic Needs website - https://www.cpp.edu/~basicneeds/index.shtml.
For a map of the BSC and additional information, go to the Bronco Student Center web page.
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- Can I get a campus map?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the Poly Trolley?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is EOP?