Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Can I make an international payment using my home country's currency?
International students may send payments to Cal Poly Pomona from any country using their home country's currency via cpp.peertransfer.com. This is the most cost effective and efficient way to move funds from an outside country.
For more information, call Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at (909) 869-2010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- What are Bronco Bucks?