Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Can I make an international payment using my home country's currency?
International students may send payments to Cal Poly Pomona from any country using their home country's currency via cpp.peertransfer.com. This is the most cost effective and efficient way to move funds from an outside country.
For more information, call Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at (909) 869-2010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- What are Bronco Bucks?