Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Can I make an international payment using my home country's currency?
International students may send payments to Cal Poly Pomona from any country using their home country's currency via cpp.peertransfer.com. This is the most cost effective and efficient way to move funds from an outside country.
For more information, call Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at (909) 869-2010 or email us at email@example.com.
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- What are Bronco Bucks?