Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - What is the RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program?
RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program
The Residential Intensive Summer Education (R.I.S.E.) program was established in 2003 to honor the University's commitment to excellence and diversity. R.I.S.E.'s mission is to represent the University's investment and commitment to graduating students who are prepared for graduate and professional schools or the workforce.
The R.I.S.E. program strives to increase University access for underrepresented students. The program's main goals are to build a sense of community within the campus to increase enrollment and graduation rates. If you are admitted as a first-time freshman for the fall term or if you are currently a Junior in high school and will be a senior in the fall, you are eligible to apply for either our Freshman or Rising Seniors Program.
If you are interested in this program, please contact the RISE coordinator at 909.869.4857 or go to the Cal Poly Pomona's R.I.S.E. website for more information.
- When is summer session?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I drop a class?