Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I swap a class?
Swapping a Course
If you would like to add & drop between two different sections or courses, take the following steps:
- Log into BroncoDirect
- Select the Class from your schedule that you wish to swap from the drop-down bar in the box Swap This Class.
- Select the class in which you wish to enroll in the With This Class box.
- Review class details. Then click Next.
- Confirm your selection and click Finish to process request
- Review status results and related messages.
- Click My Class Schedule tab to review, confirm and print you schedule.
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change my major?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How will semester conversion affect summer 2018 course offerings?