Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What is your grading policy?
Our Best Answer - As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
Waiver of Non-Resident Fees for Dependents
A waiver of non-resident fees may apply to you for the following reasons:
- You are a spouse or child using transferred Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits and live in California (regardless of your legal state of residence) and you enroll in Cal Poly Pomona within three years of the service member's discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.
- You are a spouse or child using benefits under the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship and live in California (regardless of your legal state of residence) and you enroll in Cal Poly Pomona within three years of the service member's death in the line of duty following a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.
More information is available at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- Do dependents get priority registration?
- As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
- Can I opt out of any fees?
- How much are tuition and fees?