Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office Classes
As a student, you have access to online training for Microsoft Office applications and much more. Click on Online Services in the black band at the top of the Cal Pomona website and then click on Lynda.com to access a library of online video and training tutorials taught by industry experts.
Look for the black and white Lynda.com button that shows a picture of Lynda reading a book. Your access is unlimited to the training tutorials that are offered.
- Can I get a campus map?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- Where can I park on campus?