Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is your grading policy?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - How can I tell if a class is online or face-to-face?
When you are registering for classes or looking at your class schedule in your BroncoDirect Student Center and want to know whether or not the class section is face-to-face, online or hybrid, you should look at the Class Detail of the class section. The Instruction Mode is in the top box of the Class Details.
*Synchronous instruction is defined as instruction offered via closed circuit to a second classroom, or live remote broadcast via public airwaves, web chat room, or web-based streaming video to PCs available at specific days/times.
**Asynchronous instruction is defined as instruction offered via web technology, CD-rom or placed on student-accessible PCs, available at time/location of students' choice.
- Do you offer distance education?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have social media?
- How do I see all the sections for a class in BroncoDirect?
- How do I pay my fees?
- When do I register for classes?