Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - What is a prerequisite?
Prerequisites are courses that must be taken before another course. Not all courses have specific prerequisites. You can find prerequisites for courses by looking them up in the Index of Courses in the University Catalog. Prerequisite information is in the course description.
If you're having problems registering for a class because of a prerequisite, contact the department that's offering the class. For any questions about when to take prerequisites, visit your academic advisor.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- Will the requirements for my major change in semester conversion?
- What happens if I do not complete the Early Start requirement?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?