Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is a prerequisite?
Prerequisites are courses that must be taken before another course. Not all courses have specific prerequisites. You can find prerequisites for courses by looking them up in the Index of Courses in the University Catalog. Prerequisite information is in the course description.
If you're having problems registering for a class because of a prerequisite, contact the department that's offering the class. For any questions about when to take prerequisites, visit your academic advisor.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- Will the requirements for my major change in semester conversion?
- What happens if I do not complete the Early Start requirement?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?