Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is a corequisite?
Corequisites are courses that must be taken simultaneously with another course. Not all courses have specific corequisites. You can find corequisites for courses by looking them up in the Index of Courses in the University Catalog. Corequisite information is in the course description.
If you're having problems registering for a class because of a corequisite, contact the department that's offering the class. For any questions about when to take classes that have corequisites, visit your academic advisor.
- How will I finish a course sequence if I started it in quarters and will finish it in semesters?
- What is a prerequisite?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
- What is a Cultural Center?