Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - What is a corequisite?
Corequisites are courses that must be taken simultaneously with another course. Not all courses have specific corequisites. You can find corequisites for courses by looking them up in the Index of Courses in the University Catalog. Corequisite information is in the course description.
If you're having problems registering for a class because of a corequisite, contact the department that's offering the class. For any questions about when to take classes that have corequisites, visit your academic advisor.
- What is a prerequisite?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
- What is a Cultural Center?
- What is an overall GPA?