Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How can I request military credit?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Do I need to participate in Early Start?
Participating in Early Start
The university will notify you of your requirement to participate and provide you with information on how to register for the Early Start Program.
You must participate in the Early Start Program if you were not exempt from taking the English Proficiency Test (EPT) or the Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) tests and received a score below 50 on the ELM or below 147 on the EPT. Depending on your score, you may be required to complete Early Start English or Early Start math courses, or both.
For additional questions regarding your participation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Bronco ID number in your message so we can better assist you.
For more information, visit the Early Start website.
- When do I register for classes?
- What happens if I do not complete the Early Start requirement?
- How do I register for classes?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- What are your admission requirements?