Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What happens if I do not complete the Early Start requirement?
Early Start Requirement
Participation in the Early Start Program is an enrollment requirement and therefore mandatory. If you do not complete Early Start requirement, you could be asked to leave the university.
For more information, visit the Early Start website.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- When do I register for classes?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I opt out of any fees?