Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is the difference between the quarter system and the semester system?
The quarter based academic year has three 10-week quarters—fall, winter, and spring—and an optional summer quarter. The semester based academic year has 15-week semesters in fall and spring, and an optional summer session.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit www.cpp.edu/semester.
- When do classes begin and end?
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- When is the application deadline?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?