Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What are the benefits of switching to the semester system?
Semesters allow you to get to know your professors and classmates better, and you’ll have more time to learn and study class material.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit www.cpp.edu/semester.
- When do classes begin and end?
- What benefits do you have for alumni?
- Why should I choose your school?
- When is Cal Poly Pomona switching to semesters?
- How do I correct an error on my application?