Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - What are bridge and cap courses?
Bridge and Cap Courses
If you are unable to complete a course sequence before conversion, some departments will be offering 10-week bridge and 5-week cap courses to help you finish. Stay tuned for more information about these courses, which will include the departments offering these options and when they will be offered.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- Will I be able to get a summer job or internship with the short summer between spring and fall 2018?
- How will the semester calendar affect study abroad opportunities?