Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - What are bridge and cap courses?
Bridge and Cap Courses
If you are unable to complete a course sequence before conversion, some departments will be offering 10-week bridge and 5-week cap courses to help you finish. Stay tuned for more information about these courses, which will include the departments offering these options and when they will be offered.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How will the semester calendar affect study abroad opportunities?
- How will I finish a course sequence if I started it in quarters and will finish it in semesters?